One of the top priorities of the Company is to protect and keep the user’s personal data safe and secure. In order to ensure such protection and taking into account the requirements set forth by the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 d/d April 27, 2016 which will come into effect on May 25, 2018 (GDPR) and which is aimed at providing the parties concerned with more reliable and effective control over their data, the Company agrees to respect the rights of its Users in conformity with the Swiss, the European and any other applicable laws concerning personal data which the Company follows.
That is why the Company enables the Users to update their personal data specified when being registered in UDS Game App and to make sure that their personal data is relevant.
Your personal data is collected by the Company to ensure the best practice of our service, communication between the Company and its Clients and granting of discounts and offers implied by the idea of UDS Game App.
The Company processes your personal data only when UDS Game App services are used and over the period required to process such data, but no longer than eighteen months following your last use of UDS Game App services, unless you have agreed to receive information about other products of the Company. Moreover, the Company ensures reliable and safe storage of your personal data in conformity with applicable standard EU conditions concerning communication of personal data.
Your personal data is used and (or) communicated to the third parties that entered into corresponding contracts with the Company (the Company's Clients) only in the context of Application functioning, if you have given consent for the use of your personal data.
In accordance with the coming into effect EU Regulation No. 2016/679 d/d April 27, 2016 concerning data protection, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of your personal data;
- the right to restrain (or prohibit) the personal data processing;
- the right to convert the data (i.e. the right to copy the personal data for its reusing in the course of rendering of other services or by other company for other purposes);
- the right to prohibit the use of personal data for one or another purpose;
- the right to be forgotten, that is the right to submit to the Company a request for deletion of any personal data;
- the right to amend the personal data, if such data is not accurate or complete.
In case of any claims concerning the use of personal data or any questions with regard to your personal data, please contact the Company's support team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you find the information provided useful and continue to use UDS Game App.